Kitchen on fire in Sylmar
This client woke up to a nightmare that no one is prepared for in life. Somehow a fire started in her kitchen and it was engulfed in flames. After calling the fire department and having the fire put out her next call was to SERVPRO of Sylmar/San Fernando to help put the pieces back together. As our staff arrived on the scene, they were prepared for it all. With the proper equipment in hand and the trained techs ready to work we were able to help restore this lady's kitchen and she was thrilled with the turn around time.